Katmandu – Ktm
- Loading/Unloading equipment
- Forklift, Highloader, transporter, Conveyor belt.
- Storage facilities available; first 7 days free.
- Customs clearance of life saving drugs, newspapers and magazines, perishable goods and shipments belonging to the Royal Palace can be done on the day of arrival. All other shipments will be processed for customs clearance on the second day after arrival only.
- Unaccompanied baggage will not be cleared with accompanied baggage.
Cargo destined for other stations but wrongly manifested/forwarded for Katmandu: the carrier has to obtain necessary permission from the customs authorities at the airport to return it.
- Customs hours
- Summer period from 09.00-17.00 hrs. except on Saturdays and government holidays.
- Winter period from 09.00-16.00 hrs, except on Saturdays and government holidays.
- Via Customs Agents only. However, Personal effects can be cleared by the consignee and or custom agents.