The Following are the conditions for accepting goods for Shipping:
It is imperative that you provide us with a detailed information on your intended shipment so as to render you our best possible services.
- When Clearing personal items, the customers must attend the customs office with our staff during the clearing process.
- A copy of the customer’s passport and /or citizenship papers must be kept with the shipping documents.
- The customers and/or their suppliers must fill up a declaration form when goods are being delivered.
- When Everest Int’l Cargo is the shipper, Everest Int’l Cargo must do the packing of the goods in our warehouse.
- When goods are delivered, and a Declaration form has been filled out, a thorough check must be carried out to verify whether they are correctly matched and are complete.
- An information form must be completed for each customer’s shipment.
- Please notify us beforehand if you have any fragile or anything which needs special packing.
- Everest Int’l Cargo will only pick up goods from the supplier’s shop, factory or warehouse. Deliveries from outside addresses will not be accepted.
- We will only accept goods that are accompanied by a supplier’s bill with supplier’s name, company name, address, customer’s name and duly stamped by the supplier.
- If a supplier does not have his own bill then whoever delivers the goods must fill in the declaration form & countersign accordingly.